So I’ve lost the source for Ponify my iPhone, so I can’t really make changes to it anymore, the lag comes from the many pre-loaded gifs of each pony and animation.
At the same time, the MLP game that we’ve been planning for months is turns out to be a copy of Legends Of Equestria. So we’ll drop this project out. As of now, I’m still gonna remain an active brony (Fan) and work on may own game, hopefully put in some MLP references :3 But regardless, I’m pretty busy with O Levels which I’m gonna take next year (About 9 months from now)
I think I fixed the fonts. Just a very minor update. I spent my time studying about other Programming Languages soo.
I’m sill not sure how bugged it is. It’s best to have people to not have this font installed.
Well, I could finish this in a week while I get the scoring and the actions to work as expected but nevertheless, I managed to finish all the assets or the GUI or the graphics. I’d just wanna thank StarStep (If you have some website please tell me 🙂 so that I can add it in the game credits).
Here’s another spoilage.
Ps, StarStep, don’t worry about this image. It’s taken yesterday before I found about the Sprites you gave me 😉